Get Wildgrape NewsDesk 1.1
Wildgrape NewsDesk brings the latest headlines from the web's best news sources and weblogs to your desktop.
NewsDesk is very easy to use. You'll be reading headlines from sources like CNN, BBC, ITN, Financial Times, USA Today, New York Times, PC World, Wired News, and other preloaded sources within one minute of opening NewsDesk for the first time. It's that easy.
- Do you already have the Microsoft .NET Framework? Great, skip to step 3. If you don't, use Windows Update to automatically install .NET. If you prefer to install .NET yourself, visit the Microsoft .NET Framework download page. Download and install the .NET Redistributable.
- Restart Windows if asked to do so by the .NET installer.
- Download Wildgrape NewsDesk:
- Unzip the NewsDesk package.
- Double-click the NewsDesk Setup.msi installer package. If you are using an older version of Windows, you may need to double-click the Setup.exe application instead.
- Follow the installer prompts.
- The setup program creates a desktop icon and a shortcut on your Programs menu.
- Double-click the desktop icon to launch NewsDesk.
Next, visit our tutorials page to learn about the exciting new features in this release.